Faith Based Services
As iconic pillars of hope, churches and faith based ministries have an evangelistic desire to reach the youth population but lack the fundamental strategies to sustain effective outreach programs within their ministries.
GuidenU4Life workshops provide innovative faith-based youth engagement strategies: inluding techniques to optimize resources, establish collaborative partnerships, deploy effective programs, and advocate for local disadvantaged minority youth and families; all while incorporating a message of faith.
General Workshop Overview:
- Gain tools to effectively advocate for disadvantaged youth and families in the community
- Identify the primary risk factors associated with disadvantaged youth
- Identify the primary faith-based youth outreach mishaps that lead to unsuccessful programs
- Learn strategies to develop collaborative partnerships to expand youth outreach programs
- Develop effective techniques to successfully engage with disadvantaged youth in urban communities